Helping to empower and champion Women leaders and Diverse leadership.
I am an Executive Coach, Inclusion Facilitator and former lawyer.
I am passionate about empowering women of colour with great careers who are silently battling with their internal negative voice or feeling stuck or unfulfilled to grow in a way that leaves them feeling happier, more confident and more fulfilled. I also help organisations create an inclusive culture as the key to attracting and retaining diverse talent.
After 10 years in private practice as a corporate lawyer and starting on the partnership track, I left City law firm, Osborne Clarke to move in-house to global management consultancy, Oliver Wyman where I had the privilege of building and heading up the legal team in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific region for 10 years. I first trained as a coach at Oliver Wyman and began coaching within the business. Having spent over 20 years being an overachiever and climbing the ladder, feeling stuck and lonely many times in my career, and also loving my career and having many successes, I am now more passionate about helping others with their careers. In particular, teaching the tools I now have from coaching and which would have been so helpful in my career. I now use this experience to help women identify any blocks or barriers (internal and external) holding them back or keeping them from feeling fulfilled and help remove them through 1:1 coaching and group coaching. In particular, I help with imposter syndrome, a loud negative inner critic, the feeling of being “stuck” and transitioning into new roles.
What clients say about me:
• My relatability: I put people at ease and talk to anybody, regardless of their seniority. Inclusivity is important to me. I create an environment for everyone to be themselves.
• My pragmatism: I can cut through emotional noise, quickly getting to the heart of issues, and refocusing everybody on practical solutions.
• My diversity: As a female, Bangladeshi origin, mum of two, and former leader, I understand the needs of others, and the importance and benefits of being yourself at work.
• My experience: I spent two decades as a trusted legal advisor – first as a corporate lawyer in private practice and then as Chief Counsel for a global management consultancy– before becoming an ICF trained and Certified Leadership Coach and One of Many Certified Coach.
• My bravery: This is my third career reinvention in over 20 years. I’ve twice graduated from, professions I excelled at, in pursuit of professional fulfilment and happiness.